Thursday, December 6, 2012

WORKOUT 7: "BURN IT UP!"


Time to really see what you are made of. Today's workout marks the END of your 1st week in the 31 days. Congratulations for making it this far. Now is the time to really push yourself. Today's work out you will be timing yourself for each exercise. There will be moments at which you want to give up, DON'T! Keep pushing til' you hear the beep for each exercise. You can do it!!

Using Tabatatimer.com, either on your phone or computer, you will click on work and set the "work" portion to 45 seconds by using the "plus" sign at the bottom of the page. Then you will click on rest and set the "rest" portion to 15 seconds. Then you will click on cycles and set the "cycle" portion to 16. The tabata timer should now show 16:10.

You will be doing each exercise for 45 seconds and then you will have a rest of 15 seconds before switching to the next exercise.

"BURN IT UP"

1. Double Burpees
2. Roundhouse Squat Kicks (each leg for 45 seconds)
3. Double Unders
4. Uneven Push-Ups (each arm 45 seconds)
5. Pencil Jumps
6. Toe Crunches

You will do this 2 times through for a total of 16:10!

When you are done, leave a comment and tell me if you are sweating from the elbows or not;)

Burn it up!



16 comments:

  1. my legs were killing me and I'm not feeling great today, but I didn't stop. did a few modi's but definitely a good workout. If I was 100% then I'd of sweat up a storm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go and still give it a shot, without feeling 100%! You are one dedicated Bad Lass Samm!:)

      Delete
  2. Definitely sweaty after this one!!! Not as big of a fan of this one!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I love it Autumn:) Some you learn to love, and some you learn to love to hate- but either way.... they are ALL great for you;)

      Delete
  3. I didn't sweat much from the elbows but I was sure sweating real good during this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweating real good is just as good as sweating from the elbows! Way to kill it Angel:)

      Delete
  4. So I'm just super glad I workout on my carpeted floor because after the burpee pushups and my right handed uneven I went for the left and my first one I totally did a face plant. It was HI-larious. :)
    I actually really liked this one! I was going a tad slow-for my usual pace(because I was up until 3:30 am) so I'm thinking I might throw this one in again next week as a double up w/ another day.
    (Also the link above on double burpees is linked to roundhouse kicks.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!! Where was the video tape for that one?? I love it!! Too funny:) Nice job- on still getting it in and being up til' 3:30 AM!! That is awesome!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Awesome!! Nothing like getting a great work out and sweating like crazy!

      Delete
  6. Sweating like a beast. Did this after the "leg up" exercise and I have serious shakes in my buttocks! I hate jumping!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! But jumping is so good for you:) Burn way more calories when you add the jumping:) One of my favorite signs of a great workout is shaking!! Way to get it:)

      Delete