Friday, December 28, 2012

WORKOUT 29: "BOOT CAMP ON THE RUN, RAMPED UP - TAKE 2"



Happy Saturday everyone! I can't believe we are already just 3 days away from the END of your 31 Days to get you through the holidays, and about to BEGIN your New Year off right with The Bertinator's BRAND NEW: Fitness Around The Year! This year is going to be YOUR year. I can feel it!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. You still have 3 days left in this wonderful year. So, let's bring it in strong. 

It is time for you to tackle "Boot Camp on the Run REVAMPED" once again, and this time pushing yourself to beat your time from last week! 

"BOOT CAMP ON THE RUN, RAMPED UP - TAKE 2"

5 min. warm up jog
Run 2 minutes
20 
tri pike press
Sprint 35 seconds
20 
crazy climbers (every time you come back to the first position, is 1 rep.)
Run 2 minutes
20 
squat jumps

Sprint 30 seconds
20 
pendulum swings (counting the right side only)
Run 2 minutes
20 
clams
Sprint 25 seconds
20 
burpees
Run 2 minutes
20 
tuck-in twists (counting each side as 1)
Sprint 20 seconds

5 min. cool down jog

I know you have what it takes, so get it done. 

Leave me a comment below letting me know your NEW time, and how much you beat it by. Then let me know if you will be joining me as a Bad Lass in Fitness Around The Year! Whoooo! 365 Days!







4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit late to this party (just started two days ago!) but I completed this workout in just under 30 minutes including the warmup and cooldown. Due to the snowstorm we're having in Maryland right now, I had to use the jump rope in place of running which made for a great workout! And yes I definitely plan on joining you in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have family staying at my house this weekend but I couldn't skip a day being this close to my 31 days!!!!

    25:03 I'm curious to go find out what my last time was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, My time was almost the exact same. I'm okay with that though, it was still a good workout!

    ReplyDelete